About:

I am an avid Kennedy fan, (with Jackie being my Favorite of course!) And have dedicated a bunch of my time to replicating her amazing outfits, as well as creating my own! I thought I would share them, Also will be posting doll clothing/sewing tips and thing's I've found along the way. I love to sew for my "Jackie Doll." I hope you enjoy my creations! If you have created doll outfits I would also love to hear about your creations! Please feel free to leave a comment. Questions are always welcome at my email also.

Please email me at mrskennedy72829@gmail.com if you have any questions/comments.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

My own creation! Blue & Cream.





My own creation here, this gorgeous cream topped strapless bodice, with a lovely power blue skirt. However Jackie didn't have anything exactly like this, she often wore this style of dress. I feel like it's simple & Elegant with the big bow at the waistline. 

No comments:

Post a Comment