About:

I am an avid Kennedy fan, (with Jackie being my Favorite of course!) And have dedicated a bunch of my time to replicating her amazing outfits, as well as creating my own! I thought I would share them, Also will be posting doll clothing/sewing tips and thing's I've found along the way. I love to sew for my "Jackie Doll." I hope you enjoy my creations! If you have created doll outfits I would also love to hear about your creations! Please feel free to leave a comment. Questions are always welcome at my email also.

Please email me at mrskennedy72829@gmail.com if you have any questions/comments.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Black & White-Classic

Just another example of Jackie's simple elegance & beauty. I love this gown so much. Worn in Late 1961, this is a gorgeous silk gown. The strapless top made of Black&White Silk, with a gorgeous bell shaped skirt that falls at the feet, made of white silk. Here are some pictures. 



No comments:

Post a Comment