About:

I am an avid Kennedy fan, (with Jackie being my Favorite of course!) And have dedicated a bunch of my time to replicating her amazing outfits, as well as creating my own! I thought I would share them, Also will be posting doll clothing/sewing tips and thing's I've found along the way. I love to sew for my "Jackie Doll." I hope you enjoy my creations! If you have created doll outfits I would also love to hear about your creations! Please feel free to leave a comment. Questions are always welcome at my email also.

Please email me at mrskennedy72829@gmail.com if you have any questions/comments.

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Back & Yellow satin gown!

This gown, was worn by Jackie on September 19th, 1961. The event was the state dinner in honor of the President of Peru. Jackie looked absolutely incredible in this black and yellow ensemble with her infamous white gloves. The middle picture show's Jackie herself, and the other two are pictures of the outfit that I replicated. 


The Gown: This floor length gown had a tank top like top half, made of black silk, and it's shocking gold-yellow bottom skirt came to a bell shape around Jackie's waist, also made of Yellow silk, and a gorgeous bow tied it off at the waist. 




ALL ITEMS MADE BY ME EXCEPT:

-White gloves
-Sapphire and pearl earrings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment